Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

over all can crusher

 This year i have been working on a project called the can crusher this project i started this in February and finished it around June. here are some photos of my can crusher completed.







I was pretty happy how it turned out but I do think I could of done my welds way better and took bit more care into them but they are strong and working well. Something I really liked about doing this project was the knowledge I gained from doing this I learnt measurements are very important to get right and not to rush your work and take time to get better guilty. If I was to do this project again I would for sure take more time with it and spend more time on my welds.


  

8 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb. Thanks for posting up. I like the fact that it is 2 colors. I agree the weld look a little spotting and it looks like you have missed a few places.
    Have you tried holding the MIG gun with your other hand or resting it on your wrist.
    I also think your blog post could benefit from laying out the text at the end in a clearer fashion . Maybe you could use some bullet points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mr R i will try and find a video on how to MIG weld and see what skills they have and try to put them into my next project. Thank you

      Delete
  2. Hello caleb. well done that you have learnt to take your time to get things . perfect so you dont get it wrong, and i like the angles of photos you used we really get to see everything, but your spray paint job looks a bit rough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i will take all this feed back into my next project.

      Delete
  3. Hi caleb your can crusher has turned out well I like that you have self assesd and know where you can improve,For future refrance make sure you spell check before posting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caleb. Good job on your can crusher it turned out really well. I really like the wooden base I think it looks really good. My only criticism would be the spray paint as it looks a bit rough, but other than that it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora caleb,

    I really enjoyed reading your writing and that you had a lot of imformation.

    next time you may need to enter your nsn for your evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caleb. your blog looks good good to see that your can crusher is complete and is working well. my only criticism is that the gold paint looks really rough other than that it looks really good

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.