Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

As i was rolling down the highway in my custom r35 skyline i hear another car coming towards me but it was hard to hear because of my loud turbo charged engine.but as the car got closer i could tell it was a nissan silvia s15 custom.next the guy in the silvia rolled down his window and i saw logan from my high school that i went to he was my best friend.he looked at me a shouted Related imageRelated image
Caleb.so we pulled over and got out our custom cars and did our secret handshake and then did

a back flip.then we got to talk about what we have been upto since we last seen each other.next i said so you trying to live up your dream with a skyline because i have i got an r35 liberty walk.then he said yea i was but my house got robbed a couple weeks ago g they took all my money that was in my bank to.next i felt so sorry for him so the next day i went to the car dealer and said do u have any r33 for sale and he said yes one more and i said i have it. Then i went to liberty walk costom and said impress me it for my friend and they said it's in good hands so then i said to them and can u bring it on a truck delivery to 29 blankney street thank you and they said sure we can do that for you.so i called logan and said com around for a bbq and some cold beers so we eat and drink beers.then we hear a big horn down the driveway and it was the delivery for logan's car he was so happy

6 comments:

  1. nice stroy caleb good job and writing this story

    ReplyDelete
  2. da man story my bro good writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoyed the part when i was in it.you brought me back to when we use to race on the bmx..

    nice story my g

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the part where you bought Logan a car! You brought me back to when you did your secret handshake still. Make sure you use Capital letters in the right places.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.