Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

caleb drama

Randy: Yes, I need to get some (Lowering vioce.) condoms. (Beat. Clearing throat, louder.) Condoms. (Beat.) Uh, what kinds have you got? I can't really see -- I'm extremely nearsighted. (Beat.) Uh huh. Glow in the dark?! This isn't Halloween! I don't want to scare her, for God's sake! I think I'll go with Trojans. (Beat.) No, I don't need the econo-pack. Not that I don't need it. I just prefer to buy them in small quantities. Ya know, keep 'em fresh. (Beat) Size? Well, you better give me the extra large. (Beat.) Of course I'm sure. This isn't like the first time I've bought condoms or anything. I buy them all the time. Constantly. Sometimes twice a day. Not that I sleep around. I would never do that. It's just me and my girl. Uh, Ma'am? Do these come with directions?theatreislife1.tripod.com

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found the script but where is your role planning [role on the wall- Stanislavski questions? And there are no peer assessments of your performance? Please share the performance and/or assessments on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.